Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Hyper Edition (15:1 HPCB Motors)
- Offers a versatile, high-performance, user-programmable robot
- Provides a convenient interface for user input
- Features three on-board pushbuttons
- Has two H-bridge motor drivers
- RoHS 3 compliant
The Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Hyper Edition (15:1 HPCB Motors) is a high-performance mobile platform based on the Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU.
Three on-board pushbuttons offer a convenient interface for user input, and an LCD, buzzer, and indicator LEDs allow the robot to provide feedback.
Its many features include dual quadrature encoders for closed-loop speed or position control, line sensors, front bump sensors, and a full IMU, all packed into a robot that fits in the palm of your hand.
The 3pi+ 32U4 uses a different microcontroller with different pin mappings compared to the older 3pi, and some of the software library interfaces are different, so programs written for the original 3pi will not work on the 3pi+ 32U4 without modification.
The 3pi+ 32U4 features a USB interface and ships preloaded with an Arduino-compatible bootloader, so all you need to program it is a USB A to Micro-B cable (not included).
The 3pi+ features two H-bridge motor drivers and a variety of integrated sensors, including a pair of quadrature encoders for closed-loop motor control, a complete inertial measurement unit (3-axis accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer), five downward-facing reflectance sensors for line-following or edge-detection, and left and right bump sensors along the front face of the robot.
- 1 x Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Hyper Edition (15:1 HPCB Motors)
- 97 x 96 x 36 mm (L x W x H)
- Version: Hyper Edition (15:1 HPCB Motors)
- RoHS 3 compliant: Yes
- Assembled: Yes
- Weight: 100 g