Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Operating voltage: 6.5 V to 30 V (absolute maximum)
- Output current: 25 A continuous
- Inputs compatible with 1.8 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V logic
- PWM operation up to 100 kHz
The Pololu G2 High Power Motor Driver 25A, 6.5V-30V enables bidirectional control of one high-power DC brushed motor. The small 1.3" × 0.8" board supports a wide 6.5 V to 30 V voltage range and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 25 A without a heat sink.
The Pololu G2 high-power motor driver is a discrete MOSFET H-bridge designed to drive large brushed DC motors.
- Current sense output proportional to motor current (approx. 10 mV/A; only active while H-bridge is driving)
- Active current limiting (chopping) with default threshold of 60 A (can be adjusted lower)
- Reverse-voltage protection
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Short circuit protection