Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RC switch with Small Low-Side MOSFET
- Converts hobby radio control pulses to digital on/off signals
- Logic voltage: 2.5 - 5.5V
- Can deliver up to around 3A with VCC at 5V
The Pololu RC Switch with Small Low-Side MOSFET (3A) converts hobby radio control pulses to digital on/off signals and has an integrated small, low-side MOSFET that allows it to drive small loads (up to around 3 A), such as lighting or small actuators. The activation threshold and direction are configurable, and a safe-start feature reduces the likelihood of unexpected activation.
It can be used with standard hobby radio control systems for radio control switch applications or simple interface applications. Two outputs indicate the presence of a valid signal and whether the switch is on or off, and an integrated low-side MOSFET turns on when the switch is on, allowing the board to drive small loads directly.
- 1 x Pololu RC Switch with Small Low-Side MOSFET (3A)
- 0.4″ × 0.6″
- Weight: 0.5 g1
- Maximum output current: 3 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V