- Pololu Tic 36v4 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller
- Features a soldered, discrete MOSFET stepper motor
- Supports six control interfaces
- Connects to a computer through USB
The Pololu Tic 36v4 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller (Soldered) makes basic control of a stepper motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. The controller supports six control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), quadrature encoder, and hobby radio control (RC).
This version incorporates a discrete MOSFET stepper motor driver, and it ships with soldered header pins and terminal blocks. It can operate from 8 to 50 V and can deliver up to approximately 4 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (or 6 A max with sufficient additional cooling).
The Tic family of stepper motor controllers makes it easy to add basic control of a bipolar stepper motor to a variety of projects. These versatile, general-purpose modules support six different control interfaces: USB for direct connection to a computer, TTL serial and I²C for use with a microcontroller, RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system, analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick, and quadrature encoder for use with a rotary encoder dial.
- 1 x Pololu Tic 36v4 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller (Soldered)
- Weight: 9.6 g
- Motor driver: discrete MOSFETs
- Control interface: USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C; RC servo pulses; analog voltage; quadrature encoder
- Minimum operating voltage: 8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- Continuous current per phase: 4 A
- Maximum current per phase: 6 A
- Maximum step rate: 50000 PPS
- Microstep resolutions: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, and 1/256
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Connectors soldered: Yes
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.