Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino compatible microcontroller running at 5V/16MHz
- Similar to the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board
- 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs
- Voltage regulator on board
The Pro Micro 5V/16MHz Arduino Compatible Microcontroller is similar to the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface. This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. This latest revision corrects the silk error from the last version of the board so that pin 14 is correctly labeled.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- • 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Size: 1.3'' x 0.7''