- Combines the schematic capture and ARES PCB layout programs
- Provide a powerful, integrated and easy to use suite
- Professional schematic capture
- Fully customizable BOM reporting
- 2000 pins
The Proteus PCB Design Software Level 1+ (2000 Pins) combines the schematic capture and ARES PCB layout programs to provide a powerful, integrated and easy to use suite of tools for professional PCB Design. The Proteus PCB Design Software Level 3 has the option of Standard feature set.
All Proteus PCB design products include an integrated shape based autorouter and a basic SPICE simulation capability as standard. More advanced routing modes are included in Proteus PCB Design Level 2 and higher whilst simulation capabilities can be enhanced by purchasing the Advanced Simulation option and/or micro-controller simulation capabilities.
Note: The software includes a 6-Month USC (Update Service Contract)
- Assembly Variants for Product Configuration: Yes
- Professional PCB Layout: Yes
- Layer Stackup Management: Yes
- Full Design Rule Management: Yes
- Design/Layout Re-use with Project Clips: Yes
- Pins In Netlist: 2000
- Shape-based Power Planes: Unlimited
- Global Shape Based Autorouting: Yes
- External Autorouter Interface: Yes
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.