Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Proteus Platinum Edition Software
- Includes PCB L3, All VSM, ASF & USB Sim
- Enables rapid prototyping of both hardware and firmware designs
- Lets you design, test and debug your embedded projects
The Proteus Platinum Edition Software (Includes PCB L3, All VSM, ASF & USB Sim) blends mixed-mode SPICE simulation with world-leading fast microcontroller simulation. It enables rapid prototyping of both hardware and firmware designs, in software! Design, Test and Debug your embedded projects before a physical prototype is ordered. Agile development for the embedded systems workflow.
For embedded engineers, Proteus VSM bridges the gap in the design life cycle between schematic capture and PCB layout. It enables you to write and apply your firmware to a supported microcontroller on the schematic and then co-simulate the program within a mixed-mode SPICE circuit simulation, including MCU peripherals.
You can interact with the design using on-screen indicators such as LED and LCD displays as well as actuators such as switches and buttons. Proteus VSM also provides extensive debugging facilities including breakpoints, single stepping and variable display for both assembly code and high-level language source.
Proteus VSM uses our proven Schematic Capture software to provide the environment for design entry and development. Proteus capture is a long established product and combines ease of use with powerful editing tools. It is capable of supporting schematic capture for both simulation and PCB design.
The Proteus schematic capture module also provides a very high degree of control over the drawing appearance, in terms of line widths, fill styles, fonts, etc. These capabilities are used to the full in providing the graphics necessary for circuit animation.
Note: The software includes a 6-Month USC (Update Service Contract)
- 1 x Proteus Platinum Edition Software
- PCB L3, All VSM, ASF & USB Sim
- Proteus VSM for Microchip Technologies PIC10, 12, 16, 18, 24 and dsPIC33
- Proteus VSM for Atmel AVR and Arduino AVR
- Proteus VSM for Texas Instruments MSP430 and PICCOLO
- Proteus VSM for NXP 8051 variants
- Proteus VSM for all ARM LPC2000, ARM Cortex-M0 and ARM Cortex-M3 variants
- Visual Designer for Arduino AVR
- Advanced Simulation Features
- USB Simulation Support
- All Embedded Peripherals Libraries