Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Push Pogo Pin - 6-Grooved Point (33mm long)
- Test circuit boards via electronic JTAG interfaces
- Used for electronic JTAG uses
- Make killer-looking robot feet
- Quick and easy replacement with the PPH1 pogo pin holder
The Push Pogo Pin - 6-Grooved Point (33mm long) is normally used for electronic JTAG uses, but have been used for bots here. These spring-loaded test Pogo/probe pins are normally used for testing circuit boards or programming via electronic JTAG interfaces. They also make killer-looking robot feet. Use them with the PPH1 pogo pin holder for quick and easy replacement.
- 1x Push Pogo Pin - 6-Grooved Point (33mm long)
- Length: 33 mm
- Interfaces: JTAG
- 6-Grooved Point: Yes
- PPH1 pogo pin holder: Yes