Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IoT Router Carrier Board Mini
- Offers better performance, lower CPU usage, and higher stability
- Comes with a USB 2.0 interface
- Features two full-speed Gigabit network ports
- Provides OpenWRT open-source router system
- Note: CM4 Compute Module (Not Included)
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IoT Router Carrier Board Mini is an internet expansion board based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
When connecting with a gigabit network card via PCle, it brings Raspberry Pi CM4 two full-speed gigabit network ports and offers better performance, lower CPU usage, and higher stability for a long time work compared with a USB network card.
Besides, with a mini size of 55 x 62 mm, the board still retains the characteristic GPIO pin header of Raspberry Pi, which makes it applicable for connecting other actuators, sensors, and smart cooling fan.
Furthermore, there is also a USB2.0 interface that can be connected to mobile hard drives, printers, WIFI modules, LTF modules, etc. Compute Module 4 IoT Router Carrier Board Mini now provides OpenWRT open-source router system. It is also compatible with Raspberry OS, Ubuntu Server, and other Raspberry Pi systems.
The powerful performance of BCM2711 4 core 1.5GHz Cortex-A72 and the rich software support in the Raspberry Pi community make this board a solid foundation for building high-performance gateways, smart routers, and home IoT platforms. It can also be connected to peripherals and used as a mini-NAS, wireless network bridge, or LTE Internet terminal.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IoT Router Carrier Board Mini
- Compatible Module: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 series
- Ethernet: ETH1: Compute Module 4 Built-In | ETH2: PCI Express 1000BASE-T NIC
- USB: 1x USB-C: Power only | 1x USB-C: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Storage Card: microSD slot (Only modules without eMMC supported)
- GPIO: 26-Pin GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Power Supply: USB-C 5V/3A
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~80 °C