Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboSense RS-Helios-5515 (150 m)
- New generation of 32 beams LIDAR
- Designed for robots, autonomous vehicles, V2R, and mapping
- Combined with a customized 70 ultra-wide vertical FOV tilting
- Greatly reduces the near-fleld blind zone
The RoboSense RS-Helios-5515 (150 m) is a new generation of 32 beams LIDAR that is designed for robots, autonomous vehicles, V2R, and mapping applications.
The RS-Helios-5515 adopts a design that arranges dense laser beams in the middle part of the FOV and sparse laser beams on both ends in order to obtain a denser high-precision 3D point cloud of the environment in front of the vehicle.
Combined with a customized 70 ultra-wide vertical FOV tilting downward of 55° below the horizon, it greatly reduces the near-field blind zone and allows for both long-range perception and blind spots detection at the same time. This design will greatly facilitate a simpler vehicle sensor setup.
With an innovative new technology architecture, the size of the RS-Helios series is reduced by 29% compared to the RS-LIDAR-32.
- 1x RoboSense RS-Helios-5515 (150 m)
- Dimension: φ100mm x H100 mm
- Vendor: RoboSense
- Laser beam: 32 beams
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Laser safety: class1
- Accuracy (typical): ±2cm (1m to 100m), ±3cm (0.1m to 1m), ±3cm (100m to 150m)
- Range: 150m / 80m@10% NIST
- Blind spot: ≤0.1m
- Points Per Second: 576,000 (single return), 115,2000 (dual return)
- FOV (vertical): 70° (-55° to +15°)
- Angular resolution (vertical）: Up to 1.33°
- FOV (horizontal): 360º
- Angular resolution (horizonta): 0.2°/0.4°
- Rotation Speed: 600 / 1200rpm
- Frame rate: 10 / 20 Hz
- Interface: 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Protection level: IP67
- Output: UDP packets over Ethernet
- Input voltage: 9 ~32 V
- Power consumption: 12 w
- Operation temperature: -30 to 60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Weight (without cabling): ~1 kg