Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The first programmable robot from the TTS range, designed for outdoor use
- Built in sensors detect obstacles and other robots in the vicinity
- Free programming app available to download from AppleStore and Android PlayStore
- The Rugged Robot app pre downloaded onto the TTS tablet
- Compatible with the TacTile Reader
The Robot Coding Robot for Outdoor Education & Forest School is a rugged, programmable robot designed for outdoor use. It is the winner of the BETT 2020 award for the best digital device.
It features Bluetooth functionality and is designed to handle robust challenges. It can be controlled either via tablet or the TTS TacTile Code Reader. With a memory capacity of up to 256 steps, the Robot Coding Robot is capable of performing complex tasks. It also has three speeds, allowing students to set the speed of the robot. Additionally, it is equipped with an obstacle sensor that can be turned on or off, enabling students to prepare for more advanced programming. The obstacle sensor will detect obstacles in front of the robot, causing it to reverse and rotate 45 degrees before carrying out the rest of the program.