Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboteQ Dual Channel 30A, 60V BLDC Controller SBLM2360T
- Offers three motor operating modes
- Built-in dual 3-phase high-power drivers
- Features easy configuration, tuning, and monitory
- Provides overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- Operates from a single 10-60 V power source
The RoboteQ Dual Channel 30A, 60V BLDC Controller SBLM2360T is a features-packed, high-current, dual channel controller for brushless DC motors.
The controller can operate in one of several modes in order to sense the rotor position and sequence power on the motor’s 3 windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation.
The controller also uses the Hall sensor and/or Encoder information to compute speed and measure traveled distance inside a 32-bit counter. The motors may be operated in open or closed-loop speed mode, position mode, or torque mode.
The SBLM2360 features several Analog, Pulse, and Digital I/Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions.
The SBLM2360 accepts commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, or microcomputer. For mobile robot applications, the controller’s two motor channels can either be operated independently or mixed to move and steer a vehicle. Using CAN bus, up to 127 controllers can be networked at up to 1Mbit/s on a single twisted pair.
- 1 x RoboteQ Dual Channel 30A, 60V BLDC Controller SBLM2360T
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Safe Torque Off (STO): Yes
- Cooling: Conduction plate
- Max Voltage: 60
- Number of Channels: 2
- Max Amps per Channel: 30
- Continuous Amps per Channel: 20
- Power Connections: Screw Terminals
- Field Oriented Control (FOC): Yes
- Trapezoidal: Yes
- Sinusoidal: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RS485: Yes
- USB: Yes
- CANbus: Yes
- Ethernet: No
- Encoder: Yes
- Hall: Yes
- Sin/Cos: Yes
- SSI: Yes
- SPI: No
- Resolver: No
- Max Analog Inputs: 8
- Max Digital Inputs: 10
- Max Digital Outputs: 4
- Max Pulse Inputs: 8
Weight: 215 g