Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Detects and measures position of magnetic track along horizontal axis
- Optimized for use with 25mm or 50mm wide adhesive magnetic tape
- 10mm to 60mm operating height
- 160mm, 320mm or 480mm sensing width with 1mm resolution
- Selectable, North or South on top, magnetic polarity of track
- 2-way fork/merge detection and management
- Detection of magnetic “markers” of inverted polarity at left or right of main track
The RoboteQ MGSW1600 All-metal Shock-Resistant 160mm Wide Magnetic Track Sensor is capable of detecting and reporting the position of a magnetic field along its horizontal axis. The sensor is intended for line following robotic applications, using a magnetic tape to form a track guide on the floor. The MGSW1600 is built into a rugged, watertight, all-metal eclosure. It uses a 8-pin waterproof M12-type connectors for its power supply and IO signals.
The sensor uses advanced signal processing to accurately measure its lateral distance from the center of the track, with millimeter resolution, resulting in nearly 160 points end to end. Tape position information can be output in numerical format on the sensor's RS232 or USB ports. The position is also reported as a 0 to 3V voltage output and as a variable PWM output. Additionally, the sensor supports a dedicated MultiPWM mode allowing seamless communication with all Roboteq motor controllers using only one wire. The sensor will detect and manage up to 2-way forks and can be instructed to follow the left or right track using commands issued via the serial/USB ports, or using the state of two digital inputs. All of the sensor's operating parameters and commands are also accessible via its CAN bus interface.
In addition to detecting a track to follow, the sensor will detect and report the presence of magnetic markers that may be positioned on the left or right side of the track. The sensor is equipped with four LEDs for easy monitoring and diagnostics. The MGSW1600 includes a 3-axis Gyroscope that can be used to provide additional stability and guidance to the vehicle.
- 1 x RoboteQ MGSW1600 All-metal Shock-Resistant 160mm Wide Magnetic Track Sensor
- Sense width (mm): 160mm
- Range: 10-60mm
- Markers Detect: Yes
- Supply voltage: 4.5V to 30V
- USB: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- Analog: Yes
- PWM: Yes
- CAN: Yes
- MicroBasic Scripting: Yes
- Cable length (m): 2.0
- IP rating: IP64
- Automatic Guided Vehicles
- Automated warehouses
- Automated shelves restocking system
- Material conveying robots
- Flexible assembly lines