Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Includes two dual-channel Hall effect sensor boards
- Uses a magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors
- Provides 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft
- Operates from 3.5 V to 18 V
Add quadrature encoders to the mini plastic gearmotors on your Romi chassis with the Romi Chassis Encoder Pair Kit (12 CPR, 3.5-18V) that uses a magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors to provide 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft. The sensors operate from 3.5 V to 18 V and provide digital outputs that can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit.
- Minimum operating voltage: 3.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V