Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rp2040 MCU Board w/ 1.28" Round LCD, Accelerometer & Gyroscope
- High-performance RP2040 microcontroller with dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor
- Vibrant 1.28-inch round LCD display with 240x240 pixels and 65K colors
- Versatile connectivity options, including a Type-C connector and 30 multi-function GPIO pins
- Comprehensive development resources with C/C++ and MicroPython support
- Integrated 6-axis sensor, Li-ion battery recharge manager, and low-power modes
The Rp2040 MCU Board w/ 1.28" Round LCD, Accelerometer & Gyroscope is a high-performance, cost-effective solution designed by Waveshare. This compact board features a 1.28-inch round LCD display, Li-ion battery recharge manager, a 6-axis sensor, and accessible GPIO and Debug pins for easy integration.
Equipped with a Raspberry Pi-designed RP2040 microcontroller, dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory, it offers versatile functionality. Additional features include a Type-C connector, USB 1.1 support, low-power modes, drag-and-drop programming, and comprehensive development resources.
- 1x RP2040-LCD-1.28
- Screen: 1.28 inch
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor with a flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Type-C connector and 1.28inch 240x240 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header and 30 multi-function GPIO pins
- USB 1.1 with device and host support, low-power sleep and dormant modes
- 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 2 x UART, 4 x 12-bit ADC, 16 x controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip, temperature sensor, and accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- C/C++ and MicroPython support