- RS232/485 Shield for Arduino
- Features an RS232 shield and also an RS485 Shield for Arduino
- Can easily convert UART to RS232 or RS485 interface
- Integrates DB9 connectors (female) to connect to various devices
The RS232/485 Shield for Arduino contains both the RS232 as well as the RS485 Shield for Arduino. It can easily convert UART to RS232 or RS485 interface.
The shield integrates DB9 connectors (female) that provide a connection to various devices with RS232 interface and also provide an RS485 screw terminal interface. It provides the prototyping areas to make full use of extra space on it, which is highly convenient for prototyping.
This shield provides 2 mode setting switch. UART/Soft serial setting and RS485/RS232 setting switch. When UART/Soft serial switched to Soft Serial, you'll be able to programme the Arduino controller or communicate with soft serial; When switched UART, you can use the UART port.
- 1 x RS232/485 Shield for Arduino
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.