Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Nominal Voltage: 6 - 30V
- Most versatile, efficient and easy to use dual motor drivers
- 60A continuous, 120A peak per channel
- Can supply two DC brushed motors with up to 60A each
The Sabertooth Dual 60A 6V-30V Regenerative Motor Driver is one of the most versatile, efficient and easy to use dual motor drivers. It is suitable for high powered robots - up to 120lbs in combat or up to 1000lbs for general purpose robotics. Out of the box, the Sabertooth can supply two DC brushed motors with up to 60A each. Peak currents of 120A per channel are achievable for a few seconds. Overcurrent and thermal protection means you'll never have to worry about killing the driver with accidental stalls or by hooking up too big a motor.
It allows you to control two motors with: analog voltage, radio control, serial and packetized serial. You can build many different robots of increasing complexity for years to come with a Sabertooth. It has independent and speed+direction operating modes, making it the ideal driver for differential drive (tank style) robots and more.
The operating mode is set with the onboard DIP switches so there are no jumpers to lose. Sabertooth features screw terminal connectors - making it possible for you to build a robot without even soldering.
Sabertooth is the first synchronous regenerative motor driver in its class. The regenerative topology means that your batteries get recharged whenever you command your robot to slow down or reverse. Sabertooth also allows you to make very fast stops and reverses - giving your robot a quick and nimble edge.
Sabertooth has a built in 5V 1A Switch-mode BEC that can supply power for your receiver or microcontroller, as well as 3-4 standard analog servos. The lithium cutoff mode allows Sabertooth to operate safely with lithium ion and lithium polymer battery packs - the highest energy density batteries available.
- Combat robots up to 120lb
- Normal and hobby robots up to 1000lb
- Differential drive robots
- Electric vehicles, ride-on toys, scooters
- 1x Sabertooth Dual 60A 6V-30V Regenerative Motor Driver
- 6 - 30V nominal, 33.6V absolute maximum
- Synchronous regenerative drive
- Ultra-sonic switching frequency
- Thermal and overcurrent protection
- Lithium protection mode
- Input modes: Analog, R/C, simplified serial, packetized serial