Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Saleae Logic Pro 16 Logic Analyzer 16 Channels & 100MHz (Red)
- Offers a 16-channel logic analyzer
- Comes with a carry case
- Includes a USB 3.0 cable
- Great for debugging embedded applications
- Used to record and view digital signals
The Saleae Logic Pro 16 Logic Analyzer 16 Channels & 100MHz (Red) is a 16-channel logic analyzer with each input dual purpose for analog data recording. The device connects to a PC over USB and uses the Saleae Logic Software to record and view digital and analog signals.
A logic analyzer is a debugging tool used to record and view digital signals. It operates by sampling a digital input connected to a device under test (DUT) at a high sample rate. These samples are recorded to a sample buffer, and at the end of the capture, the buffer is displayed in the software for review.
Logic analyzers are great for debugging embedded applications. In the most common case, a developer working on firmware for a microcontroller will write code to communicate with another component, possibly using protocols like serial, I2C, or SPI. To verify the functionality or to diagnose errors in the firmware, a logic analyzer is connected to the digital IO used for communication and records the activity during testing. The recording is then shown on the display so the user can view the actual behavior of the firmware, and compare that with the expected behavior to narrow down and identify the source of the issue – or verify that the operation is correct.
- Color: Red
- USB Cable: 3.0
- Multi-Use (A/D/Both): 16
- Input Resistance: 2 MΩ
- Input Capacitance: 10 pF
- Input Protection: ± 25 V
- Sample Rate (max): 500 MS/s
- Fastest Digital Signal: 100 MHz
- Sample Depth (typical): 10+ Billion
- Supported Logic Levels: 1.2 V - 5.5 V
- Works with RS-232, 422/3, 485: Yes, directly
- Threshold Voltages: Selectable 0.6 V / 0.9 V / 1.65 V
- Sample Rate (max): 50 MS/s
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 5 MHz
- Number of bits: 12 bits
- Input Voltage Range: -10 V to 10 V
- Attenuation at Nyquist: -50 dB or better
- Channel-Channel Crosstalk: -50 dB or better
- Weight: 220 g