Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio Arch Mix Development Board
- Features a thin, lightweight development board
- Is based on NXP i.MX RT1052 processor (3020 CoreMark/1284 DMIPS @ 600 MHz)
- Comes with pre-installed RT-Thread
- Offers real-time operating system and built-in micro-python
The SeeedStudio Arch Mix Development Board is a thin, lightweight development board based on NXP i.MX RT1052 processor (3020 CoreMark/1284 DMIPS @ 600 MHz). This development board comes pre-installed RT-Thread real-time operating system and built-in micro-python. This makes it suitable for industrial control, especially for scenes with large code and high real-time application requirements.
The i.MX RT1052 is a new processor family featuring NXP’s advanced implementation of the Arm Cortex-M7 core. Currently, the i.MX RT1052 is the highest performing Cortex-M7 solution delivering 3036 CoreMarks, which is 13 times better than the LPC1788 microcontroller.
In addition to the high-speed performance, it provides fast real-time responsiveness. The i.MX RT1050 also has rich audio and video features, including LCD display, basic 2D graphics, camera interface, SPDIF, and I2S audio interface.
- 1 x SeeedStudio Arch Mix Development Board
- 67 x 39 mm
- ARM Cortex-M7 600MHz microcontroller(NXP i.MX RT1052)
- Comes with real-time operating system RT-Thread
- Build-in micro-python
- Ultra-fast system loading speed
- Rich peripheral interface: RMII, CAN, I2C, UART, CSI, I2S, ADC, SPDIF IN/OUT, SWD
- Smaller than other Demo boards of RT1052/1050: 67 mm x 39 mm
- Industrial Control
- Smart Building
- Industrial Human Machine Interfaces
- Automation & Process Control