- Seeedstudio Grove ADC for Load Cell (HX711)
- Offers a 24-bit A/D converter
- Designed specifically for the load cell
- Contains an on-chip low-noise programmable amplifier
- Working current: <1.5 mA
- Working voltage: 2.6 - 5.5 V
The Seeedstudio Grove ADC for Load Cell (HX711) is a 24-bit A/D converter designed specifically for the load cell. It contains an on-chip low-noise programmable amplifier with an optional gain of 32, 64, and 128.
The HX711 chip integrates a regulated power supply, an on-chip clock oscillator, and other peripheral circuits, which have the advantages of high integration, fast response, and strong anti-interference.
With the Grove connector and 4-pin screw terminal, it becomes quite easy to connect the load cell and microcontroller, no soldering required. You can build your own Arduino weigh sensor system in just a few simple steps.