- Seeedstudio Mini Router w/ Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4104032
- Equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports
- Features a variety of I/O peripherals
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- Suitable for soft router applications
- Input power: 5 V DC
The Seeedstudio Mini Router w/ Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4104032 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to a minimum. A Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC has been pre-installed to enable fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience.
It features a variety of I/O peripherals such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector while maintaining a compact form factor! This board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
Also, this comes included with a PC/ABS case with an Aluminum alloy on top which has a large sink in order to cool down the CM4 at extreme loads. It provides better protection as well and is suitable be used in industrial applications.
The case has long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface. You can mount this case in two different methods. One is to use the keyhole slot wall mount and hang it on the wall (you can hang it in 2 different orientations). The other is to use the 3 mounting holes and mount them onto a DIN rail.
- 1x Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 with 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- 1x Aluminum Case
- 1x International Wall Adapter Power Supply 5VDC 4A – Type-C (with US/AU/UK/EU plugs)
- 55 x 40 mm
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC
- Input power: 5 V DC
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode) | H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) | OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Operating temperature: 0 to +80 °C
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE1588
- 1x USB 2.0 interface
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface
- 28 GPIO signals
- SD card interface for SD card or external eMMC
- Dual HDMI Interface (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI Display Interface
- 2-lane MIPI CSI Camera Interface
- 4-lane MIPI DSI Display Interface
- 4-lane MIPI CSI Camera Interface
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.