Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio RF Explorer 6G Combo
- Offers a handheld digital spectrum analyzer
- Designed to be used equally well indoor and outdoor
- Comes with a solid aluminum metal case
- Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- Works in all popular frequency bands
The SeeedStudio RF Explorer 6G Combo is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double-balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption, and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well indoor and outdoor and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using a standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a 6G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and three antennas: a nice dual-band telescopic 144/430 MHz wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies, a rubber duck 5.8 GHz, and a whip helical for 2.4 GHz band. Additionally, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offers coverage for the most used communication frequency range used in modern communication technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc.
Note: This unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available. For signal generator and tracking please consider RF Explorer Signal Generator model RFE6GEN.
- 1x RF Explorer 6G Combo
- 1x Rubber duck 5.8 GHz antenna
- 1x Nagoya NA773 wideband telescopic antenna
- 1x 2.4 GHz band antenna
- 1x EVA case
- Length: 113 mm
- Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz and 4850 - 6100 MHz
- Frequency span: Left SMA port (6G): 2 - 600 Mhz | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 112 KHz - 600 MHz
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms Spectrum Analyzer connectors: Left SMA port (6G): 4850 - 6100 MHz | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 15 - 2700 MHz
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5 dBm
- Dynamic range: Left SMA port (6G): -105 dBm to -15 dBm | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110 dBm to -10 dBm
- Absolute Max input power: Left SMA port (6G): +25 dBm | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30 dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -105 dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): Left SMA port (6G): +-0.5 ppm | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-10 ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): Left SMA port (6G): +-3 dBm | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-6 dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1 Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): Left SMA port (6G): automatic 58 Khz to 812 Khz | Right SMA port (WSUB3G): automatic 3 Khz to 600 Khz
- Graphics LCD: 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client: supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64 bits
- Backlight: for great indoor visibility
- Battery: Lithium Cells / Batteries contained in equipment UN3481 - PI967
- Weight: 387 g