Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio RF Explorer Signal Generator (RFE6GEN)
- Offers a powerful, wideband fully programmable RF signal generator
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Provides high capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run
- Signals Frequency range supported: 24 to 6000 MHz
The SeeedStudio RF Explorer Signal Generator (RFE6GEN) is a powerful, wideband fully programmable RF signal generator. It is the perfect companion for Spectrum Analyzer RF Explorer's product line.
RFEGen can generate CW and Sweep signals by selecting embedded menu options. When connected to a PC, it can be fully programmed with the RF Explorer for Windows software tool.
This unit can work as a powerful Tracking Generator when used with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer connected to the same PC, offering full Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) capabilities. The SNA feature allows full characterization of filters, amplifiers, and any 2-port RF device.
- 1x SeeedStudio RF Explorer Signal Generator (RFE6GEN)
- 113 x 70 x 25 mm
- Frequency range supported: 24 to 6000 MHz
- Frequency step/resolution: 1 kHz
- Frequency stability: 0.5 ppm
- Temperature-compensated: 0 - 45 °C
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA connector: 50 ohms
- Switch measurement point speed: < 10 ms
- Graphics LCD: 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64 bits
- Programmable Amplitude with included internal programmable attenuator: -40 to -30 dBm in 3dB steps | -10 to 0 dBm in 3 dB steps
- Amplitude accuracy: +-0.5 dB (normalized) or +-3 dB (absolute)
- Functional modes: CW signal generator at any frequency in the range | Tracking generator functionality working together with RF Explorer when connected to the same PC
- Battery: Lithium Cells / Batteries contained in equipment UN3481 - PI967
- Weight: 251 g