Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2102 LoRaWAN Light Intensity Sensor
- Measures light range from 0 to 160000 Lux
- Easily get data, no clunky software interfaces
- Built-in Bluetooth for OTA configuration
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Enables low maintenance cost for its robustness
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2102 LoRaWAN Light Intensity Sensor satisfies industrial wireless long-distance data acquisition with a wide measuring range from 0 to 160000 Lux, with an accuracy of ±5% and resolution of 1 Lux. It enables low maintenance cost of its robustness, long battery usage, and built-in Bluetooth for OTA configuration and remote device management.
The next generation of SenseCAP LoRaWAN sensors, the S210X series offers users industrial long-distance data acquisition via LoRa. The S210x series is suitable for a wide variety of different industries such as smart agriculture, smart buildings, and industrial control.
With the IP66 rating, -40 ~ +85 °C operating temperature, and built-in 19 Ah high-capacity battery, combined with the device's low power consumption, the S210X series can operate in harsh outdoor environments for up to 10 years with a range of up to 10 km.
The built-in Bluetooth facilitates setup and greatly reduces large-scale deployment costs. Users can focus on application development with the easy set-up and start retrieving data in a few steps. Just install the device, bind it using the QR code and configure the network, then data can be viewed from the SenseCAP portal, which supports popular IoT protocols such as HTTP and MQTT.
- 1x Sensor Node
- 1x Bracket
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 4x KA4x 20 mm Self-drilling Screw
- Range: 0 to 160000 Lux
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Resolution: 1 Lux
- Microcontroller: Wio-E5
- Support Protocol: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: App Tool to change parameters
- LoRaWAN Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / RU864
- Max Transmitted Power: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136 dBm at SF12 BW = 125 KHz
- Communication Distance: 2 to10 km (depending on gateway antenna and environments)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 100 % RH (non-condensing)
- Weight: 280 g