Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Output disconnect
- 3W output power when connecting battery
- Continuous charge current up to 900mA
- Short circuit protection
- Battery status indicator
The Seeedstudio Solar Charger Shield for Arduino V2.2 is a stackable shield for Arduino compatible platforms that enables adaptive battery power and act as energy harvester for infield charging. You may use various batteries that have the voltage of 3.0V-4.2V to shift up for 5V output, or put on a Li-ion battery and a solar panel to form an autonomous sensor unit. The maximum current provided by the board can get up to 600 mA. A USB connector is also useful to charge the battery.
- Battery input voltage: 3.0~4.5V
- USB input voltage: 4.75~5.25V
- Solar input voltage: 4.8~6V
- Maximum Output Power(with battery): 3W(600mA@5V)
- Ripple voltage：<100mV @ 500mA
- Connector: Micro-USB