Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Servo Controller for micro:bit Monk Makes
- Features header pins for three servo motors
- Its regulated 3V output power your micro:bit
- It offers polarity protection and an electrolytic reservoir capacitor
The Servo Controller for micro:bit Monk Makes provides a really easy way to attach up to three servomotors to a BBC micro:bit. The board requires a power supply or battery pack to provide 5 or 6V to the servomotors and can supply up to 2A total to the servo motors.
It includes a voltage regulator that will supply 3V back to the micro:bit, so that you don’t have to power it separately. An orange LED indicates that the Servo has power.
- 1 x Servo Controller for micro:bit Monk Makes