Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Desktop, 3-axis CNC Machine kit
- Allows you to create your 2D and 3D designs
- Includes everything from the base frame and hardware
- 425mm x 425 mm x 75mm cutting area
The Shapeoko Deluxe 3-Axis CNC Desktop Kit is a desktop, 3-axis CNC Machine kit that allows you to create your 2D and 3D designs out of non-ferrous metals, hardwoods, and plastics. This special SparkFun Edition of the Shapeoko Kit includes everything from the base frame and hardware to the motors and SparkFun Stepoko controller. This is an entry-level CNC machine designed for hobbyists, artists, and fabricators! The only thing that is not included is a trim router which can be purchased from most hardware stores or online.
The included SparkFun Stepoko is an Arduino compatible, 3-axis control solution that runs grbl software and is able to connect to your computer to accept stepper motor commands. The Stepoko’s design and firmware are completely open source and it works with an open source Java based cross platform G-Code sending application to translate commands. Don’t worry, we’ve designed the Stepoko to be as simple to use as possible. With it being pre-programmed grbl software and the installation of the Stepoko consisting of just plugging the stepper motors in, connecting it to power and to your computer you’ll be amazed by just how simple this board really is! To top it off, the SparkFun Stepoko was designed to fit and be secured inside of a custom Big Red Box for an effective enclosure option that allows access to all of the boards connectors and a spot for the massive heatsink to rest in.
- Footprint: 725mm x 600mm (28.5" x 23.6")
- Cutting Area: 425mm x 425 mm x 75mm (16" x 16" x 3")
- Motion System: GT2 Belting, 2mm pitch with NEMA23 Motors
- Frame: SparkFun Red 10ga Formed Steel Plates with Aluminum Extrusions
- Recommended Spindle: Dewalt DW611 or Porter Cable 450
- Weight ~55lbs