Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sherline 14" Deluxe 8-Direction Mill Tabletop Milling Machine Package A (mm)
- Includes 8-Direction basic manual tabletop milling machine (mm) and additional parts
- Offers laser engraved scales on base and table
- Includes 14" base and adjustable "zero" handwheels
- Electronically controlled spindle speed range: 70-2800 RPM
This is the Sherline 14" Deluxe 8-Direction Mill Tabletop Milling Machine Package A (mm). This package includes the Sherline 2010 Series 8-Direction Basic Manual Tabletop Milling Machine (mm) and additional parts. The deluxe 8-direction milling machine offers the most versatility of any Sherline mill.
In addition to X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis travels, there are five additional directions that the headstock spindle can be positioned to do drilling or milling on your part from virtually any angle. The headstock can pivot up to 90° in either direction. The column bed can be rotated side-to-side up to 90° in either direction for angled drilling.
A special knuckle allows the column to be pivoted front to rear. The “ram” design of the column base also allows the entire ram to be pivoted up to 90° side-to-side. Loosening the column cap allows the ram to be moved in and out with over 5.5″ of travel.
With this many directions of movement, the machining possibilities are virtually limitless withing the size capabilities of the machine. The 14″ long base also increases Y-axis travel by an additional 2″ compared to the Model 5400 mill. This is the mill for those who want to take their miniature machining abilities to the extremes.
Oil reservoirs on the X/Y axes and the Z axis to help keep critical parts lubricated. These were initially developed for CNC machines that run constantly for hours on end but can benefit manual machines as well. Enjoy the brass leadscrew cover which keeps chips off the rear of the Y-axis leadscrew.
- Model 2010 8-direction vertical milling machine (with 14" base, adjustable "zero" handwheels and laser engraved scales on base and table)
- 1 x Step block hold-down set
- 1 x 5/32" hex T-driver
- 1 x 3-pc. center drill set
- 1 x Fly cutter w/carbide bit
- 1 x 3-piece mill collet set w/drawbolt
- 1 x Jacobs 1/4" tailstock drill chuck w/ key, #1 Morse arbor with drawbolt
- 1 x 3/8" end mill holder
- 1 x 6-piece 3/8″ 2-flute double-ended end mill set (7401 4-flute set may be substituted depending on availability)
- 1 x Milling vise
- 1 x Sherline Accessories Shop Guide book