Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sherline 2.5" 4 Jaw Chuck 3/4" - 16 thread
- Features a self-centering chuck
- Designed to have all the jaws move in unison
- Will automatically center square or round stock
- Grips thin-wall tubing in four places rather than three
The Sherline 2.5" 4 Jaw Chuck 3/4" - 16 thread designed to have all the jaws move in unison. The jaws are driven by a spiral scroll when the knurled ring is turned. Self-centering chucks will never duplicate the accuracy that can be attained with jaws that are moved independently, but they will usually “get the job done,” saving a machinist much time and effort.
The main purpose of a 4-jaw self-centering chuck is to hold square stock. It can also be useful in holding thin wall round tubing that will collapse easily. A round stock that is held in this chuck must be perfectly round and can not be at all elliptical or one of the jaws will not grip.
The same is true for square stock; it must be very square and not at all rectangular to achieve a proper grip with all four jaws.
- 1 x Sherline 2.5" 4 Jaw Chuck
- 2 x Tommy bars
- Chuck Diameter: 2.5 inch
- Through Hole Diameter: 0.687 inch (17mm)
- Chuck Body Material: 12L14 Steel
- Chuck Jaws Material: 12L14 Case Hardened Steel
- With jaws in normal position: 3/32 inch (2 mm) – 1-3/16 inch (30 mm)
- With jaws in reverse position: 3/32 inch (2 mm) – 2-1/4 inch (56 mm)
- P/N 1075 – 3/4-16 (Sherline)
- P/N 1077 – 12 x 1 mm (Unimat SL 1000)
- P/N 1079 – 14 x 1 mm (Unimat 3 or Cowells)