Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sherline 2.5in 3-Jaw Chucks (3/4-16 Thread)
- Moves all three jaws together
- Provide the easiest way of holding work in the lathe
- Can be used to clamp externally
- Jaws are reversible to accommodate larger stock
The Sherline 2.5in 3-Jaw Chucks (3/4-16 Thread) is designed so that all three jaws move together and automatically center round or hexagonal parts or stock to within a few thousandths of an inch. These chucks provide the quickest and easiest way of holding work in the lathe.
To open or close the chuck, turn the outer ring with one hand while holding the knurled inner ring in your other hand. Use the tommy bars in the holes provided in each ring to apply more leverage to tighten or loosen the chuck.
These chucks are designed so that the jaws can be removed and reversed to hold larger stock. They can also be used to clamp externally on bar stock or internally on tube stock.
Do not turn the lathe spindle on until the chuck is tightened.
Do not overtighten the chuck - Use only moderate pressure with the supplied Tommy Bars.
CAUTION: These chucks are not intended for use at speeds above 3000 RPM.
- 1 x Sherline 2.5 inch 3-Jaw Chucks (3/4-16 Thread)
- 2 x Tommy bars
- Chuck Body Material: 12L14 Steel
- Chuck Jaws Material: 12L14 Case Hardened Steel
- Chuck Diameter: 2.5 inch
- Jaw Capacity: With jaws in normal position: 3/32 inch (2 mm) – 1-3/16 inch (30 mm) | With jaws in reverse position: 3/32 inch (2 mm) – 2-1/4 inch (56 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: 0.687 inch (17 mm)
- P/N 1041 – 3/4-16 (Sherline)
- P/N 1068 – 12 x 1 mm (Unimat SL 1000)
- P/N 1070 – 1/2-20 (Old Sears 6 inch Lathes)
- P/N 1031 – 14 mm x 1 mm (Unimat 3 or Cowells)