Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CNC-Ready lathe (metric), requires CNC upgrade kit
- Complete starter package
- Standard parts 3.5" diameter x 17" (upgrades available)
- Create custom turned parts
- Many additional parts included to get started
The Sherline 4400 Series Tabletop 3.5" x 17" CNC Lathe Complete Package (metric) is 2 stepper motor mounts installed on lathe ready for CNC control. This lathes come with 1074 Steady rest, 1191 Live center, 3002 Cutoff tool and holder, 3007 3-piece ¼" HSS cutting tool set (LH, RH and Boring tools), 3020 5/32" Hex T-driver, 3021 3-piece center drill set and 5327 Sherline Accessories Shop Guide book.
This CNC Lathe Complete Package (metric) is the ideal high quality, low-cost manual lathe for creating turned parts for your robotic applications. Standard equipment for the basic model 4400 (metric 4410) lathe includes a powerful 90 VDC motor with electronic speed controller, a 2.75" (70mm) x 6.0" (152mm) crosslide, 15" (381mm) steel bed to allow 8" (203mm) between centers, standard 1-5/8" (41mm) laser engraved aluminum handwheels, pulleys, belt, faceplate, lathe dog, two dead centers, three hexagonal keys, tool post, sharpened high-speed steel cutting tool, eight-foot, three-wire power cord and instruction booklet. This lathe can turn a part up to 3.5" in diameter over the bed or up to 1.88" over the carriage without riser blocks. With an optional riser block, parts up to 6" in diameter can be turned over the bed. The lathe has 8" of space between centers. The electronic speed control allows continuously variable speed control from 70 to 2800 RPM without belt changes. There is a second pulley position available that offers extra torque at low RPM if needed. This lathe is a good choice for clockmakers, modelers, robotic enthusiasts or those who will be working on small parts. It is also the most compact lathe Sherline makes and is easily used where space is at a premium and can be stored on a closet shelf.
- Model 4400 (4100) 3.5" x 17" lathe
- 2 stepper motor mounts installed and ready for CNC control
- 3.1" 3-jaw self-centering chuck
- Jacobs 3/8" tailstock drill chuck w/ key, #0 Morse arbor, #1 Morse arbor with drawbolt
- Steady rest
- Live Center
- Cutoff tool and holder
- 1/4" HSS 3-piece tool set (RH, LH, boring)
- Sherline 5/32" T-driver
- 3-piece center drill set
- Swing Over Bed 3.50″ (90 mm)
- Swing Over Carriage 1.75″ (45 mm)
- Distance Between Centers 17.00″ (430 mm)
- Hole Through Spindle .405″ (10 mm)
- Spindle Nose Thread 3/4″-16 T.P.I.
- Spindle Nose Taper #1 Morse
- Spindle Runout of Morse Taper .0005″ or less
- Travel of Crosslide 4.25″ (110 mm)
- Tailstock Spindle Taper #0 Morse
- Protractor Graduations 0° to 45° by 5°
- Handwheel Graduations .001″ (.01 mm)
- Weight 31 lb. (14.1 kg)
- Motor 90 volt DC with electronic speed control that accepts any incoming current from 100VAC to 240 VAC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Spindle Speed Range 70-2800 RPM continuously variable by electronic speed control