Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4G/3G/GSM/GNSS/LTE CAT4 HAT for Raspberry Pi (North America)
- Features a 4G communication and GNSS positioning module
- Supports LTE CAT4 up to 150 Mbps for downlink data transfer
- Supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Offers onboard USB interface and CP2102 USB to UART converter
The 4G/3G/GSM/GNSS/LTE CAT4 HAT for Raspberry Pi (North America) is a 4G communication and GNSS positioning module, which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150 Mbps for downlink data transfer. It is pretty low power consumption.
It supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, MMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc. as well as GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, and LBS base station positioning.
You can connect this 4G module with computer to surf the Internet, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
- 1 x SIM7600A-H 4G HAT
- 1 x LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 2 x USB type A plug to micro plug cable
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 56.21 x 65.15 mm
- C/A code
- Tracking: -159 dBm (GPS) / -158 dBm (GLONASS) / TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
Time-To-First-Fix (open air)
- Cold starts: <35 s
- Hot starts: <1 s
- Position: <2.5 m CEP
SMS and Audio Specifications
- Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU
- Storage: USIM card and ME (default)
- Supports echo cancellation
- Supports noise reduction
- Power supply: 5 V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ 80 °C
- Storage temperature: -45 °C ~ 90 °C