- Latest version of popular through-hole Simon Says Kit
- Will take only 20-40 minutes to assemble
- A soldering iron and wire cutters are the bare minimum tools required
- You will have a greater knowledge of through-hole soldering and the tools
Some changes to the Simon Says - Through-Hole Soldering Kit should make it easier than ever for the beginner to build! All components are through-hole, making this kit a great place to start when you’re learning to solder. When building this kit, you’ll have a chance to solder a 28-pin microprocessor, LEDs, battery clips and more.
After you have successfully assembled the kit, you will have a greater knowledge of through-hole soldering and the tools, techniques, and terminology required to populate your own PCB prototype. You will have a development platform with 5 outputs (LEDs and buzzer), 5 inputs (buttons), and serial for debugging. And, of course, you’ll have your very own Simon game!
- 1x ATmega328 - pre-programmed with Simon firmware
- 1x Buzzer
- 2x 0.1μF Cap
- 1x 10K Resistor
- 4x LEDs (blue, yellow, red, green)
- 2x Slide Switch
- 4x Battery Clips
- 2x AA Batteries
- 1x Button pad
- 1x Bezel
- 4x Standoffs and screws
- 1x Assembly instructions
Note: This video was made using the older version of the Simon kit, so there are a few components that won’t be in the same place as in your kit, but the parts are still the same so the video should still be helpful.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.