Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic micro:bit Breakout
- Designed for micro:bit (Not included)
- Offers 21 GPIO pins
- Allows connections to I2C and SPI buses
- Expands capabilities of development platform
- Qwiic compatible
The SparkFun Qwiic micro:bit Breakout is a board that connects to the BBC micro:bit and expands the capabilities of the development platform by providing access to more pins and allowing for connections to the I2C and SPI buses.
This breakout board for the micro:bit’s edge connector allows intermediate and advanced users to connect the micro:bit to breadboards and other Qwiic sensors, motors, LEDs, and more.
Note: No micro:bit or headers are included with this breakout; they will need to be purchased separately. If you would like a micro:bit breakout with headers already soldered on, be sure to check out this board's sibling.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic micro:bit Breakout
- GPIO Pins: 21
- Interface: I2C and SPI
- BBC micro:bit not included!