Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- STM32F411 "BlackPill" Development Board
- Offers three buttons: reset button, BOOT0 button, user button
- Features a Type-C connector
- Immersion gold technology and lead-free
- Provides the CMSIS-DAP firmware
- Suitable for advanced users
The STM32F411 "BlackPill" Development Board features a Type-C connector and a 3.3 V 100 mA LDO regulator. Also, a diode is connected in series to prevent power backflow. There are both 25 Mhz 9pF high-speed and 32.768 Khz 6pF low-speed crystals on board.
This dev board is suitable for advanced users with STM32 development experience, there is no detailed tutorial usage for it. Featuring the STM32F411CEU6, this chip has 512 KB of ROM, 128 KB of SRAM and runs at 100 MHz.
- 1x STM32F411 Development Board
- 2x 20-Pin Straight Pin
- 1x 4-Pin Curved Pin
- 3 buttons: reset button, BOOT0 button, user button
- High-speed crystal: 25 MHZ
- Low-speed crystal: 32.768 Khz 6PF
- Firmware: CMSIS-DAP
- Version: V3.0
- RAM: 128 KB
- ROM: 512 KB