Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Summit XL 4WD Autonomous Robot
- Features a highly versatile Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR)
- Can carry loads of up to 65 kg
- Traction motors: 4 x 500 W brushless
- Uses the ROS open architecture
The Summit XL 4WD Autonomous Robot is a highly versatile Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) capable of carrying loads of up to 65 kg. The mobile robot can navigate autonomously or be teleoperated by means of a Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera that transmits video in real time.
The platform allows two types of configurations: with mecanum wheels or with rubber wheels. The former are recommended for indoor places while the latter are appropriate for outdoor environments. This makes the robot an agile and highly mobile vehicle.
The common sensor options include a Hokuyo laser scanner and a range of RTK-DGPS kits (Not included). Likewise, it has internal and external connectivity to easily connect all kinds of components. Summit-XL uses the ROS open architecture.
- 720 x 614 x 416 mm
- Weight: 65 kg
- Payload: 65 kg
- Speed: 3 m/s
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor
- Autonomy: 10 h
- Battery: LiFePO4 15Ah@48V
- Traction system: 4 wheels
- Traction motors: 4 x 500 W brushless servomotors
- Temperature range: 0 to +50 ºC
- Maximum slope: 80%
- Controller: Open architecture ROS | PC with Linux integrated
- Communication: WiFi 802.11n
- Connectivity: Internal: USB, RS232 y GPIO | External: USB, RJ45, 12 VDC and battery