- Tamiya 5-Speed Twin Gearbox H.E.
- Offers high precision and durability
- Comes with five different gear ratios
- Creates a right/left independent twin gearbox
- Includes clutch gears to protect the gears from overload
- Suitable for robotics creations
The Tamiya 5-Speed Twin Gearbox H.E. creates a right/left independent twin gearbox that is suitable for robotics creations thanks to its high precision and durability. Five different gear ratios can be selected (6.1:1, 15.6:1, 40.2:1, 103.3:1, and 265.6:1) by changing gear combinations and drive shaft attachment.
Attachment and detachment of right and left gearboxes is via simple snap-together action. Each side has 5 mount parts, and each mount has three holes for adaptable attachment. 103.3:1 and 265.6:1 gear ratios include clutch gears to protect the gears from overload. It comes with hex hubs to attach cruciform crank arms and R/C wheels.