Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Teacher Success Pack
- Access to 1 Teacher and 35 Students for 12 Months
- Empower students with coding and robotics skills
- Manage and track progress for up to 35 students
- Engage in multimedia coding lessons and activities
- Access 60 standards-aligned Math activities
- Enroll in professional development course for teachers
The Teacher Success Pack brings coding and robotics to students, enabling them to code across the curriculum using various tools and resources. The pack grants access to one teacher and 35 students for 12 months, and includes the following features:
- Class Connect: Provides up to 35 student accounts, allowing students to share devices while preserving their individual progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly.
- Progress tracking and management for up to 35 student accounts.
- Access to Virtual Dash for up to 35 students to use within Blockly, enabling them to program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (compatible with iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web).
- Coding Pathways: A new multimedia coding lesson series aligned with code.orgs levels D-F, where students watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, which can be assigned and tracked within Class Connect and accessed by students in their Blockly app.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, which can be assigned and tracked within Class Connect and accessed by students in their Blockly app.
- Cross Curricular Lesson Library: Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lesson plans, filterable by subject and grade level.
- Teach Wonder: Enrollment for one teacher in the online professional development course, "Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot."
- Wonder League Robotics Competition: Full access to the missions and resources for the competition.
- 1x Access to Class Connect (1 Teacher and 35 Students)
- Access to Virtual Dash
- Access to Coding Pathways
- 72x Digital Learn to Code Challenge Card
- 60x Standards-aligned Math Activity
- 1x Access to Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- 1x Access to Teach Wonder
- 1x Access to Wonder League Robotics Competition