Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thames & Kosmos Mechanical Engineering: Robotic Arms
- 204-piece kit to construct a pivoting robotic laboratory arm with a vertical three-fingered claw
- Build six models that use a pneumatic system
- Explore mechanical engineering principles firsthand as you assemble and play
- Ages: 7+
With the Thames & Kosmos Mechanical Engineering: Robotic Arms, you can build six mechanical models with pieces found on robotic machines. Explore mechanical engineering principles firsthand as you assemble and play with these working models.
The models use a pneumatic system which uses air pressure. Pump up the air reservoir with the hand pump, then flick the switch to operate the model: A pneumatic piston enables the grabber claws to open and close rapidly and to grip objects to lift them. The piston can also move the arms and legs.
- 14.6 x 11.5 x 3.4 in.
- Subject: Engineering
- Age: 7+
- Models: 6
- Piece Count: 204
- Manual Pages: 36
- Product Weight (lbs.): 2.6
- Batteries Required: not included