Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tic T249 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller (Soldered)
- Features a basic control of a stepper motor
- Supports six control interfaces
- Incorporates a Toshiba TB67S249FTG driver
The Tic T249 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller (Soldered) makes basic control of a stepper motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software.
The controller supports six control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), quadrature encoder, and hobby radio control (RC). This version incorporates a Toshiba TB67S249FTG driver with innovative and unique features that include Automatic Gain Control, and it ships with soldered header pins and terminal blocks.
It can operate from 10 V to 47 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (or 4.5 A max with sufficient additional cooling).
- 1 x Tic T249 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller (Soldered)
- 1.50 x 1.05 x 0.47 inch
- Weight: 9.2 g
- Model: Tic T249
- Motor driver: TB67S249FTG
- Control interface: USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C;
- RC servo pulses; analog voltage; quadrature encoder
- Minimum operating voltage: 10 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 47 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.8 A
- Maximum current per phase: 4.5 A
- Maximum step rate: 50000 PPS
- Microstep resolutions: full, non-circular 1/2, circular 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32
- Reverse voltage protection: Y4
- Connectors soldered: Y