- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN4004 KV300 (2x)
- Offers unique ventilation and cooling system
- Adopts a unique cooling design
- Comes with a higher lever EZO bearing
- Single thick copper wire winding
- Max. Power (180s): 216 W
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN4004 KV300 (2x) comes with a higher lever EZO bearing to improve the life of the motor which is imported with the original packaging. It adopts a unique cooling design so that ventilation of winding is well, what is more, and a nicer dynamic test makes it easier to speed up and run more stably.
Official tests indicate which can complete the flight time is 60-80 hours, the manufacturer stronger suggests changing the bearing after your flight getting 60 hours to insurance you safe flight whether the bearing gets bad or not because the bearing is a consumer part of the motor.
T-MOTOR standard accessories can be installed, like T-MOTOR carbon fiber propellers and other propellers with M6 holes.