Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bee Bot See and Say is an exciting robot designed specifically for use by young children aged 3 and above
- The programmable Bee Bot introduces kids to sequencing, estimations and control, helping them to understand directional language, think and plan for sequence repetitions
- Understanding algorithms, planning, wireframing, writing and debugging programs, learning from failures, and identifying what, where and why something went wrong, encourages motor development skills
- Kids can program the Bee Bot robot to take 15cm steps and then turn left or right by 90 degrees, allowing them to explore their creativity, cognitive abilities and focus
- This docking station with USB cable is not only easy to carry around your setting but is an excellent storage device for a class set of Bee Bots
The TTS Bee Bot See & Say Class Bundle Floor Robot Coding Toys Educational STEM Learning Programmable Robots is an engaging classroom robot for early age kids to learn STEM through a variety of cross curricular activities. It is a bee shaped robot, yellow in colour, with controls to move forwards/backwards and turn left/right. It teaches kids ages 3+ about controls, directions, algorithms, sequencing, estimation, and basic programming.
It is the perfect first robot for kids to become acquainted with the fundamentals of robotics and robot components. Kids are driven by their inquisitive nature, helping them to learn more and foster their abilities.
The robot is designed and intended to be used in preschools and elementary schools. It accompanies kids as their knowledge of mathematics, geography, spelling, and vocabulary increases. It helps nursery pupils develop their spatial awareness by imagining the best route for their Bee Bot.
The Docking Station with USB Cable is not only easy to carry around your setting but is an excellent storage device for a class set of Bee Bots; it can be wall mounted with six Bee Bots in situ. Moreover, because it is rechargeable, you will never have to remove any screw hatch or replace batteries. You can charge your Bee Bot(s) within half a day for approximately four hours of normal use.
6x Bee Bot See and Say Version
1x Docking Station
1x USB Cable