Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino-based desktop robotic arms
- plug-and-play, open sourced and affordable
- Finish 3D printing, laser engraving on your desk
- Writing, painting and much more
The uArm Swift Pro Standard 4 Degrees of Freedom Metal Robotic Arm. 3D printing, laser engraving, writing, painting and more could be finished in one robot, uArm Swift Pro. uArm Swift and uArm Swift Pro are Arduino-based desktop robotic arms. They're plug-and-play, open sourced and affordable.
The uArm Pro 4 Degrees of Freedom Metal Robotic Arm is Arduino-powered desktop 4-axis parallel-mechanism robot. Thanks to the parallel-mechanism structure, the whole weight of the arm is extremely light. So that we could increase the payload in the front and keep the size of the whole robot.
In order to improve the strength of the robot, we choose square aluminum alloys instead of U aluminum alloys, which makes the whole structure not only strong but also light. With the improvement of the structure, the whole size of the robot becomes smaller but the moving range increased.
For the uArm Swift, normal RC servos have been improved. By adding the temp sensor into the control system, the control system will always protect the DC motor and keep it under the best condition. It's small, powerful and affordable for the beginners.
uArm Swift Pro moves quietly, smoothly and accurately enough to handle delicate tasks such as,
- Laser engraving,
- Light painting
The uArm Swift Pro has better performance:
- Stepper motor with 12-bit encoder,
- Repeatability: 0.2mm.
Easy to Use
Offline Learning Mode: Simply plug, press and play. “Teach”uArm Swift (Pro) with your hand, without a computer.
uArm Studio: It's the all-in-one software to control uArm
1. Blockly-based graphical programming
2. Mouse & Keyboard Control
- uArm Swift Pro
- Swift Universal Holder
- Swift Gripper
- and 3 more items
- Size: 150x140x281mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Degrees of Freedom: 4
- Joint: Customized Gearbox + Stepper
- Repeatability: 0.2mm
- Feedback: 12bit Encoder
- Payload: 500g
- Working Range: 50mm-320mm
- Connection: USB/Built in Bluetooth 4.0
- Mainboard: Arduino MEGA 2560 (Open Source)
- Extension: Suction Cup, Gripper, Universal Holder, 3D Printing Kit, Laser Kit, OpenMV(optional)