Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ultimate Built-In Examples Kit for Arduino
- Is specifically designed for Arduino Built-In Examples (60/64)
- Offers an excellent way to learn about Arduino software and hardware
- Provides components as shown in the Fritzing diagrams
The Ultimate Built-In Examples Kit for Arduino includes almost all components needed to complete 60 out of 64 examples found on the Arduino website under:
Resources -> Tutorials -> Built-In Examples
These examples are all included as standard in the Arduino software IDE and are an excellent way to learn about Arduino programming and hardware. All information can be found on the Arduino website. Once you download the Arduino IDE from arduino.cc, all examples can be found.
Arduino compatible Boards are not included and sold separately.
NOTE 1: This kit does not include the Arduino Boards, as well as several additional components needed to complete the examples. See “What’s Included” for details.
NOTE 2: There are several errors on the Arduino website. See Useful Links tab on this page for corrections / fixes
Kit Contents (Included in this kit)
- 1 x RB-Lci-12: Components Kit (see BOM in Useful Links)
- 1 x
RobotShop 3-Axis ±3g Accelerometer Breakout Board (ADXL335): ADXL335 Accelerometer Breakout Board
- 1 x RobotShop 2 Axis Joystick Module w/ Button : Joystick Breakout Board
- 3 x Interlink Electronics 0.5" Circular FSR : Circular force sensor
Microcontrollers Needed (Sold Separately)
- Arduino shield-compatible microcontroller (needed for 55 examples)
- Arduino MEGA or similar microcontroller (needed for examples 3C and 4E)
- Arduino Leonardo or similar microcontroller (needed for 7 examples)
Additional Components Needed (Sold Separately)
- External Midi device (needed for example 4E)
- Parallax PING ultrasonic sensor (needed for example 6D)
- Memsic 2125 accelerometer (needed for example 6C)
- Bluetooth or RF module (needed for example 4E)