Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ultrahaptics STRATOS Explore Development Kit by Ultraleap
- Offers flexible, scalable high-end haptics
- Create complex haptic sensations
- Built for research and development
- Suitable for automotive, appliances/smart home
- Can enhance innovative products and experiences
The Ultrahaptics STRATOS Explore Development Kit is a flexible, scalable high-end haptics kit. All the versatility you need to explore how mid-air haptics can enhance innovative products and experiences.
STRATOS Explore tracks users’ hands using the world-leading Leap Motion Controller and projects tactile effects onto them using ultrasound.
Built for research and development, the STRATOS Explore development kit is ideal for exploring how mid-air haptics can enhance innovative products and experiences. Particularly suitable for automotive, appliances/smart home, kiosks, gaming, and computing applications.
The simplest type of effect is a single pressure point measuring as little as 8.6 mm in diameter. With a 40 kHz refresh rate, pressure points are then moved very rapidly in 3D space to create a variety of tactile effects in mid-air.
Marketing/Advertising: 4.8x average increase in advertisement recall of digital signage when hand tracking and mid-air haptic effects were added.
Automotive: >25% reduction in “eyes on the road” time for gesture control + mid-air haptics infotainment controls, compared to a touchscreen.
VR: 90% of VR arcade guests would replay an experience with hand tracking and mid-air haptics.
- 242 x 207 x 34 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum Range: 70 cm approx
- Power supply: 24V DC +/- 10%, 3.75 A max.
- Data connection: USB Type C connector
- Cover materials: 5 frame-mounted (2 metal, 3 acoustic fabric)
- Haptic interaction zone: For 16x16 transducer array approx
- Hand positioning device: Leap Motion camera module
- Ultrasound transducers: 256
- Construction: 16x16 transducer array (Murata transducers), control board, and frame structure
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 to +40 °C / 32 to 104 °F
- Software Software development kit for C# and C++, Unity plugin
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10), Apple macOS (10.13 onwards), Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS
- Minimum system requirements: Intel Core i3; AMD Phenom II with 2GB RAM and USB 2.0 port
- Recommended system requirements: Intel Core i5/i7 or AMD Ryzen with 4GB RAM, USB 2.0, and dedicated graphics processor
- Weight: 0.7 kg