Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 Camera Module Evaluation Kit
- Offers powerful hand tracking hardware
- Captures movement of hands and fingers
- Allows easy plug-and-play evaluation
- Designed to be integrated into enterprise-grade hardware solutions
- Features a wider field of view, lower power consumption and more
- Capable of tracking hands within a 3D interactive zone
The Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 Camera Module Evaluation Kit is a next-generation optical hand tracking module that captures the movement of users’ hands and fingers so they can interact naturally with digital content.
It is designed to be integrated into enterprise-grade hardware solutions, displays, installations, and virtual/augmented reality headsets for AR/VR/XR prototyping, research, and development.
The Stereo IR 170 Evaluation kit consists of the Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 camera module in a plastic housing with a USB header, allowing for easy plug-and-play evaluation.
The Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 camera module uses the same core software as its predecessor, the Leap Motion Controller. Both can discern 27 distinct hand elements, including bones and joints, and track them even when they are obscured by other parts of the hand.
Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 features a wider field of view, a longer tracking range, lower power consumption, and smaller form factor. It’s capable of tracking hands within a 3D interactive zone that extends from 10 cm (4 inches) to 75 cm (29.5 inches) or more, extending from the device in a 170 x 170° typical field of view (160 x 160° minimum).
- Interaction zone: depth of between 10 cm (4”) to 75 cm (29.5”) preferred, up to 1 m (39”) maximum
- Field of view: 170 x 170° typical field of view (160 x 160° minimum)
- Cameras: Stereo IR operating at 90fps
- Operating wavelength: 850nm. Stereo IR 170 provides its own illumination via two IR LEDs spaced on either side of the cameras.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Power supply: 5V DC via USB connector (minimum 0.5 A)
- Data connection: Micro USB Type-B (2.0 or 3.0) when in the plastic housing
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 7+; AMD Phenom™ II or Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor; 2 GB RAM; USB 2.0 port. VR headsets may come with their own system requirements. Note: The Stereo IR 170 Evaluation Kit is currently Windows compatible only.