Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- UniSwarm Debugger UDT1FR-I
- Comes with a USB interface with CAN Fd and RS485
- Monitors bus activity and lets you view frame contents
- Powered through the USB type B connector
- Onboard RGB Led
- Sends frames on RS485 and CAN bus
The UniSwarm Debugger UDT1FR-I w/ USB Interface, CAN Fd & RS485 is a high-end debugger for UniSwarm products or others brands. It can act as a master in RS485 or CAN communication.
Both buses (RS485 and CAN Fd) have 30 kV Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protection and high-quality filters for noisy environments. A full 1kV isolation is present between the bus-side and power-side to prevent damage and avoid noise propagating through the bus.
The bus uses a dual RJ45 socket (J203 connector). Both ports are connected together, to daisy chain the bus without an external Y cable or adapter. The UDT1FR-I board has an RGB Led on the same side of the USB. It provides information about the status of the board.
- 1x UniSwarm Debugger UDT1FR-I w/ USB Interface, CAN Fd & RS485
- 80 x 42 mm (L x W)
- Nominal power supply voltage (Vin): 5 V
- ESD protection: 35 kV
- USB: max 480 Mbit/s
- CAN: max 8 Mbit/s
- RS-485: max 50 Mbit/s
- Isolation: 1 kV
- Operating temperature: 0 to +85 °C
- Mounting: 4 mounting holes for M3 screws