Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- UPS HAT for Jetson Nano
- Offers to continuous operation for up to 10~30 hours
- Provides a maximum of 5.1 V 8000 mA backup power
- Integrated overcurrent protection and over-voltage protection
- Intelligent automatic charging and discharging
- On-board four green LEDs
- Support 3A fast battery charging
The UPS HAT for Jetson Nano is designed for Jetson Nano Developer Kit. Provides up to 5.1 V 8000 mA backup power for the Jetson Nano board.
With intelligent power management, the module supports multiple functions like power loss/adapter fault detection, automatic startup, complete shutdown from software, advanced power path management, I2C bus communication, and onboard LED indicators for monitoring battery capacity. It is powered by six 18650 batteries.
- Power Input: 5 Vdc ± 5%, ≥4 A
- UPS Output: 5.1 V ± 5% maximum 8 A
- UPS Charging Current: 3 A
- Terminal Battery Voltage: 4.24 V
- Charging Threshold: 4.1 V