Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- USB / Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57CNC
- Features both USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Supported by Mach4 and Mach3 PoKeys plugins
- Can controll up to 8 axis CNC
- Runs the PoIL core
- Can interchange data with other software applications
The USB / Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57CNC can controll up to 8 axis CNC. Most of STEP/DIR signal driven motors such as stepper motors, servo drives, etc. can be used in various applications. Moreover it can execute all other powerful PoKeys device features in parallel.
Device contains dedicated connectors for connections with motor drivers, pendants, (HD44780-compatible) LCD module, etc. In addition, 5 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution are available. The device also features four galvanically-isolated open-collector outputs and isolated 0 to 10 V analog output.
The device runs the PoIL core and is also compatible with PoBlocks graphical programming software. PoKeys57CNC is the only USB and Ethernet CNC controller with integrated Programmable Logic Controller.
Thus simple automating different peripherals with PoBlocks is simple. Moreover it can interchange data with other software applications that are using PoKeys57CNC device.
- 1 x USB / Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57CNC
- Compatible: USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard
- Ethernet: 10/100 with DHCP client or fixed IP support
- Connection device: TCP or UDP
- Digital inputs or outputs (software configurable) with pull-up resistors: 28
- Analog inputs (12-bit) with digital low-pass filtering: 5
- High performance 125 kHz pulse engine: 8-axis
- Matrix keyboard with triggered keys/alternate function support: 16 x 8
- Dedicated digital outputs: 4
- Weight: 120 g