- Velleman Motor Drive Breakout Board for micro:bit
- Designed for micro:bit (Not included)
- Comes with a serial port header
- Features 4 motor control modes: forward, reverse, brake, and stop
- Provides 3 pin headers for sensor connections
- Integrated 3.3 and 5 V regulators
The Velleman Motor Drive Breakout Board for micro:bit integrates the TB6612FNG chip and gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors. Each channel can output up to 1.2 A continuously with a peak current of up to 2 A.
There are 4 motor control modes: Forward, reverse, brake, and stop. The PWM supporting frequency is up to 100 kHz. The micro:bit pins are broken out into 3 pin headers for easy access and the integrated voltage regulator provides 3.3 and 5 V power output. This breakout board is ideal if you want to start with robot projects.